My Bucket List 2012
Four long years have passed since then and today I thought that it was high time that I sat and made a new one.
This one is much longer than the previous one and I am hoping to achieve a lot of these things before I hit the bucket.
1. Learn to say “hello” in 50 languages.
2. Learn to play the piano.
3. Take signing lessons.
4. Go on a helicopter ride.
5. Go on a cruise to Alaska.
6. Visit the Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany
7. Visit the La Tomatina festival in Valencia, Spain
8. Visit the Grand Canyon
9. Visit the Victoria Falls (between Zambia and Zimbabwe)
10. Visit The Great Barrier Reef
11. Visit The Fjords of Norway
12. Visit The Amazon Rainforest
13.Visit Salzburg in Austria
14. Visit The Leaning Tower of Pisa
15. Visit Paris and go to the top of the Eiffel Tower
16. Visit all 7 continents.
17. Visit The Pyramids of Giza, Egypt
18. Visit the Stonehenge, United Kingdom
19. Visit The Sydney Opera House, Australia
20. Visit the Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, London, England
21. Visit The Great Wall of China
22. Read every novel that has won a Pulitzer Prize in the Fiction Category.
23. Watch the American Film Institute’s (AFI) 100 Funniest Movies.
24. Watch every movie that has won an Academy Award for Best Picture.
25. Watch every movie that has won the Cannes Film Festival’s Palme d’Or.
26. Release negative emotions and limiting beliefs.
27. Allow myself to make mistakes.
28. Discover my life’s purpose.
29. Learn not to take what others do or say personally.
30. Figure out my priorities.
31. Learn to act within my sphere of influence and stop worrying about things which are not within my control.
32. Learn to say “no” without feeling guilty.
33. Make a difference in at least one person’s life.
34. Volunteer at a soup kitchen.
35. Join a Big Brother, Big Sister Program.
36. Volunteer at a Homeless Shelter.
37. Donate blood.
38. Donate children’s books to a hospital.
39. Write a children’s book.
40. Find the love of my life.
41. Get married.
42. Adopt a child.
43. Create a home with an inviting, joyous, comfortable, loving atmosphere.
44. Write a letter to each of my nephews and nieces telling them what you want them to know about my life and the lessons I’ve learned.
45. Heal my past
46. Learn to live in the now
47. Have a past life regression.
48. Learn to meditate.
49. Go on an inner awakening retreat in India.
50. Live this life as a happy, content and a giving person.